Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 10:59:18 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        BJ Bell <brian@centrisys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Projects, projects, projects! :-)

On Sun, Mar 22, 1998 at 05:31:46PM -0600, BJ Bell wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Sue Blake wrote:
>
> > - more advanced people who want to write independent documentation with
> >   the help of less experienced newbies
>
> Okay, I'm guessing that is me :P. Lets try to be posative here sue :P your
> going to scare them away.

Hey, it wasn't meant to be negative :-) We're overrun with great ideas and
somebody's got to keep a list before we forget them. I thought your idea was
well placed between two approaches that lean more strongly in different
directions. Newbies who have greater technical skill are good to work with
and you sound like a good organiser. The really new beginners, and the
experts, each have different ways of doing things. Who works with who is up
to them. You presented some good reasons for your project and you've
obviously given it a lot of thought, so I see no reason why it shouldn't
succeed. There's some other good ideas there too. Personally, I think
everything on that list has merit and is worthy of supporting.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more