Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 01:50:49 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Doug Hass" <dhass@imagestream.com>, "Jim Bryant" <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "MurrayTaylor" <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Alfred Shippen" <ashippen@metromatics.com.au>
Subject:   RE: FYI

And if you want to sell these to FreeBSD users then make your Linux driver
source (not the SAND stuff) available so that we can mod it into our own
driver.  Many other companies do this and as a matter of fact, we (meaning
FreeBSD) have even found bugs in crummy Linux drivers that have been reported
back to Linux and helped those manufacturers better their products.

No offense, but once Imagestream stopped selling WANic400's you
ceased being an entity of interest to FreeBSD, as you no longer sell
any products that run under it.