Date:      Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:25:45 -0500
From:      Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
To:        mrcpu@cdsnet.net, multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re:  Anybody running a box with 2 sound cards?

> From: Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
> To: multimedia@FreeBSD.org
>
> Like 2 SB16's or somesuch?  I would like to get input from 2 audio sources
> at the same time (separate programs).
>
> is this feasible/doable?  (assuming no IRQ problems?)

Shouldn't be a problem.  Provide you can find places to map the
IRQs and DRQs so they don't conflict.
	/dev/dsp0, /dev/mixer0, /dev/audio0 will be source 0
and	/dev/dsp1, /dev/mixer1, /dev/audio1 will be source 1.

I assume you are talking about two stereo sources at the same time, if
not you might as well just use one card and put each source on a different
channel.

	-Jim