Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:57:38 -0700
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@megadeth.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Rdist

I am trying to get rdist working, and it is working, except one thing.
It will not run the "special" command. Here is my distfile :

HOSTS = ( host1 )

FILES = ( /etc/master.passwd)

${FILES} -> ${HOSTS}
install -R;
special "/usr/sbin/pwd_mkdb /etc/master.passwd" ;

That is the only way I could get special to run, otherwise it tells me
syntax error. It gives no error, it just doesn't run the command. It
copies the file fine.

--
Windows 95 (win-DOH-z), n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical
shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system