Date:      Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:33:29 -0500
From:      "Eric Crist" <ecrist@secure-computing.net>
To:        "'Mike Bruce'" <mgb@orion.org.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Hacker Scans - Advice requested

Mike,

If you checkout the user manual on the FreeBSD website, you should find
an entire section on setting up a firewall.  From there, you just need
to create a coule of rules to block/accept the ip blocks that you want.
Pretty simple process.  Start with the user documentation on the site,
and we can help you from there.

Eric F Crist