Date:      Thu, 3 Sep 2015 07:46:31 +0300
From:      Pavel Timofeev <timp87@gmail.com>
To:        "Pokala, Ravi" <rpokala@panasas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quick question: sc(4) vs vt(4)

Hi! The only problem I experienced with vt(4) is extremely slow work in
default mode under some virtualization platforms, for example, Hyper-V.
vt(4) can be switched to text mode to make things better though.
03.09.2015 1:14 =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=BB=D1=8C=D0=B7=D0=BE=D0=B2=D0=B0=D1=82=D0=
=B5=D0=BB=D1=8C "Pokala, Ravi" <rpokala@panasas.com> =D0=BD=D0=B0=D0=BF=D0=
=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB: