Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:45:39 +0200
From:      Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   sk8n

---
You can toggle mixed mode via a loader tunable.  I'd add a note to the
hardware notes suggesting that people with the specific motherboard break
into the loader during install and do:

set hw.apic.mixed_mode=1

and then add an appropriate line to /boot/loader.conf after install.

---

I dont understand what i have to do to make the apic work on a sk8n ?

Can somebody explain to me what i have to do and what i have to write
in /boot/loader.conf so apic works on the sk8n please

thx