Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 2015 12:35:23 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Full SD Card

Hi there,

I was playing around and trying to build rocksdb from ports. I had 1.5 GB
left on the SD card and managed to fill it up.

/usr/ports/databases/rocksdb# make install clean

The installation never completed due to a build error, but it built Python
and cmake and some other stuff. I then went back into the rocksdb directory
and ran make clean, which cleaned up a couple of directories, but didn't
seem to affect the overall size.

So I used the following command to search the ports directory and find out
which work folder ate my sd card:

find . -maxdepth 4 -type f -size +20M -print0 | xargs -0 ls -Shal | head

which only shows the INDEX-11 file at 31MB.

I tried the same thing on /usr and it only lists a couple clang compiler
files at 39MB.

How do I find out what used up all my space?

Thanks,

Russ