Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 02:14:43 -0600 (CST)
From:      Christian John Handsaker <handsake@cae.wisc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   An intel smart video recorder III

Hello,

	I am trying to install an intel smart video recorder iii card into
a dell optiplex GXM 5133. Unfortunately it seems that there is an irq
conflict with the 3com network card built into the computer. I enabled
pnp in the kernel config file but it didn't recongize either card. Also in
the brooktree848.c file I inserted the line #DEFINE BROOKTREE_IRQ 9.
During starup it said it is switching irqs but the conflict wasn't resolved.
I would be thankful for an assistance.
(both cards are at irq 10)
					Christian Handsaker