Date:      	Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:39:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Richard Broza <wwolf@mail.bc.rogers.wave.ca>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Install from Floppies?

Hiya Bradley;

	The best you can try for is an ftp install.. on the site
you'll need to two files.. BOOT.FLP and RAWRITE.EXE, just execute

C:> RAWRITE BOOT.FLP <---- this will create the freebsd bootdisk, after
			   its done just reboot using bsd bootdisk,

also if your new to FreeBSD, I highly recommend a book called 'The
Complete FreeBSD' by Greg Lehey.. if you do pickup this book, there are
some errors or changes that has occurred since it release. the errata's
can be found on www.lemis.com/errata-2.html..

web: http://members.tripod.com/~Arawn
    email: wwolf@rogers.wave.ca