Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:58:37 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <brde@optusnet.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Better document net.inet6 sysctls and prune dead sysctls

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Bruce Evans <brde@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012, Garrett Cooper wrote:
>
>>         As noted in a previous thread, I set out to better document the
>> net.inet6 sysctls after having to tweak the knobs to get things to work for
>> TAHI, and this is the resulting draft (so far). I also took the liberty of
>> removing the ip6_rr_prune and icmp6_redirtimeout sysctls because they
>> weren't in use anywhere else in the sys/... portion of the tree. I was
>> wondering if there are any points that should be corrected/clarified before
>> I submit a PR with the resulting patch.
>
> It would be good to fix the style bugs when changing lots.

    Awesome feedback Bruce! Could you please submit a PR with all of
the generic recommendations you provided so they're added to the
FreeBSD dev handbook/style(9)/or another appropriate "public" area and
this data won't be lost in the "sands of time"/mailing list archives?
    I'll modify my patch and resubmit sometime soon.
Thanks!
-Garrett

PS alpine probably was naughty reformatting things when I used ^J.