Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 21:08:07 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "David H. Brierley" <dave@galaxia.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for small newsfeed

I run a small ISP located in Rhode Island (east coast) and
I just had my old newsfeed site pulled out from underneath
me.  Can someone please help me?  We currently only have
a handfull of customers that want to access news so I had
been running a caching proxy server on one of my machines
and I would like to be able to continue doing that.  This
makes me look like a single interactive user to your server.

Before you say "contact your service provider" and get them
to give you a feed, they are the ones that yanked my feed
on me.  They are willing to give me a full blown feed using
nntp batching, but they don't want to allow the interactive
stuff that the proxy server was using.  I don't want the
full blown feed because I don't want news to chew up all of
my available bandwidth, not to mention all of my disk space.

--
David H. Brierley
dave@galaxia.com / dave@aiconnect.com