Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:50 -0000
From:      <H.Schmalzbauer@belenus.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   AW: Re: NTPd and 4.5 plans

------=_unique-boundary-1

------Originalnachricht-----
   >Von:     	Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
   >An:         	Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
   >Cc:         	Harald Schmalzbauer <H@Schmalzbauer.de>;
freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
   >Betreff:     	Re: NTPd and 4.5 plans
   >Antwort an:
   >Datum:    	Montag, 10. Dezember 2001 21:45
   >
   >According to Murray Stokely:
   >> Not that I know of.
   >
   >I'd would like to do it.

Nice to hear that! Sorry, I can't help much. I just saw that it now
uses OpenSSL. I can remember some issues with the different crypto
implementations. Mainly my request was because of the Hopf 6039GPS
driver (127.127.37.0-3 I think, I don't have access to this info right
now).

Thanks all,

-Harry

roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
   >FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 5.0-CURRENT #80: Sun Jun  4 22:44:19
CEST 2000

------=_unique-boundary-1--