Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:10:09 +0200
From:      "Torfinn Ingolfsen" <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad CD/RW

Michael Collette wrote:
> Been looking to possibly pick up a CD/RW for this Thinkpad T23 of mine
> here, and I was just wondering if anyone else has one?  Just looking
> for some kind of confirmation that this might actually work properly
> under FreeBSD.

I've got a T23 with a DVD / CD-RW combo drive in it. I haven't had time to play with the
drive much, but it is a Matshita UJDA720, which is listed as '?' in "supported drives" on
the CdrDao web site (http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/drives.html).

BTW, thanks for your excellent postings earlier about setting up the T23. Without that
information, I would still have no X on the T23. ;)
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen
Norway