Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:44:04 +0200
To:        'Sheldon Hearn' <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Portmapping with Cucipop (or some solution)

Ta for the advice - maybe you can make a little more sense of this for me as
my networking skills are not great, I'm more of a developer than a
networker.

natd -alias_address 192.168.62.110 -redirect_port tcp 192.168.62.110:80
192.168.62.110:110

I tried that but that didn't seem to work. The --help says :

-redirect_port        tcp|udp local_addr:local_port_range
[public_addr:]public_port_range [remote_addr[:remote_port_range]]
      redirect a port (or ports) for incoming traffic

Maybe there are additional options I need to specify.