Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 04:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        bfoz@glue.umd.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVSup ports

 * I'm using cvsup to keep my source and ports up to date. How do I keep it
 * from updating the non-US ports?

Probably the easiest is to man cvsup and make your own "refuse" file.
That way you don't have to keep chasing the musical chair of new
collections (unless the new collection is a language dir, of course).

 * 				   Where do I find a list of all the
 * package names for use in the supfile?

You mean collections?  See the files in /usr/share/examples/cvsup.

Satoshi