Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 1996 23:34:20 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        caussep@sphynx.fdn.fr (Philippe Causse)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, delaitt@cpc.wmin.ac.uk, jdp@polstra.com
Subject:   Re: Patches from 2.1-RELEASE

As Philippe Causse wrote:

> Agreed! That's why I just quoted the bits relevant to SCSI-2 tape
> positionning.  At the end of this mail I quoted the head of the SCSI-2
> specs file, everything you'll need to know about "how to get the paper
> version" is here :-)

I think many people listening on this list do already have it. :)

I've finally managed to print larger portions when i worked on the
worm driver...

> > (Sorry for not being constructive here, i simply didn't have the time
> > yet to look after all this stuff, and it's unlikely that i will have
> > it within the next couple of weeks.  Alas.)
>
> As long as it is not deemed to go to /dev/null, fair enough!

Yup, it's still sitting there, ``marked for later processing''.

Sorry for the rush, i'm going to leave for some days of vacation over
the weekend, and tomorrow will already be overloaded with paywork.  So
i suspect i won't get the time for a more detailed review until end of
next week.

--
cheers, J"org