Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:05:45 -0400
From:      "Patrick" <patrick@godloveya.com>
To:        <sparc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: can't pkg_add

It doesn't work because it is looking for a file:  zsh.tbz

pkg_add -r zsh
Error: FTP Unable to get
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/sparc64/packages-current/Latest/zsh.
tbz: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
pkg_add: unable to fetch
'ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/sparc64/packages-current/Latest/zsh
.tbz' by URL

Using tcpdump, I see that the RETR command is looking for the file :  RETR
zsh.tbz

This doesn't exist in the directory:
/pub/FreeBSD/ports/sparc64/packages-current/Latest.
The file there is zsh.tgz

Patrick