Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2012 13:26:54 +0100
From:      "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org, "Marc Fournier" <mfournier@sd63.bc.ca>
Subject:   Re: FIXED: Re: FreeBSD + openjdk7 + hudson

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 00:30:12 +0100, Marc Fournier <mfournier@sd63.bc.ca>
wrote:

> Just found it ... missing dejavu font ...

Very well. A little of topic, but I recommend you to use Jenkins in stead
of Hudson. It is a fork of Hudson when Oracle bought Sun. But Jenkins is
still actively developed by the original author. And much better updated
in the FreeBSD ports tree.
Upgrading should be a drop-in replacement as Jenkins reads the hudson
config files, but backups are always wise to have.

http://www.freshports.org/devel/jenkins/
http://www.freshports.org/www/hudson/

Ronald.