Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 1995 09:17:08 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        chuckr@eng.umd.edu (Chuck Robey)
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/games/xonix

As Chuck Robey wrote:

> This has been moved to version 1.4, right?  I can't get this from either
> of the sources in the makefile, and archie only finds 1.2 version sources.
> Maybe it should be rolled back until it's more generally available?

Sorry, ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de seems to be a bit flakey these days.
(They should dump their DECstations and replace them by FreeBSD
boxes. :)  But i've verified that it builds by running "make fetch;
make" on thud when updating to the new version.

I can send additional distfiles to whoever it wants -- i'm a
co-author.  :-)

I expect ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de being back up again on monday.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/