Date:      Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:35:26 -0800
From:      Caleb Walker <cwalker@computech-ca.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   modem

I am needing to get a modem on my UNIX box because Mediaone cable went
down and I have only this dial up account here to use but my unix cant
dial yet.  I am trying to get away from M$ but it seems that I am still
relying.  Please can somebody help with the modem issue.  I have an old
modem in there that I am not sure what it is .  But if somebody can
reccomend one that would be awesome.  Or if there are any sites out
there that collects UNIX drivers for various product would be nice as
well.  Can I use internal or do I need external??