Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 17:09:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Shane Cole <shane.cole@staff.paradise.net.nz>
Cc:        Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Sending Mail to All Users

I've done something a little different.  I modified rmuser and adduser to
add and delete new/old users to/from a .forward file.  This .forward file
belongs to a user "everyone."  To send mail to "All Active Users" people
just send mail to everyone.  If you want, I'll forward the modified files
from a 2.2.6-RELEASE machine.

Joe Clarke