Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:41:49 GMT
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@npc.haplink.co.cn>
To:        danny@panda.hilink.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Limiting users connect time (+ another little questi

> I have a program 'ifidled' which looks at the packets received on the
> user's pppX interface.  I'll put it up for ftp this afternoon.

Sorry to disturn you! Can you tell me where I can get the ifiddled.
I have searched all the directories at ftp.hilink.com.au but not find it.
Can ifidled auto disconnect my ppp dialup? I mean, if there is no
packet transfering, the ppp connection can be disconnected automatically!

Best regaurds!

PS. I have setup a FreeBSD server running ppp dialout to an ISP to get a
dynamic IP address, but I can not run ppp -auto ispsite to make the
connection auto, it always tell me "you must assign dstaddr to make the
connection", why?

--xiyuan