Date:      Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:39:24 -0500
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        Doug Ambrisko <ambrisko@ambrisko.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AirSnort / WEP

I'm not familiar with 'RFMOM'.  Anyway,  I have a few 802.11 cards here to play with (Orinoco Gold from Lucent, and a
D0Link Air DWL-650 (Prism II Chipset)), which work out of the box with FreeBSD.  I'm willing to help if I can, but I'm
not much of a C programmer.  This really is a great, and needed tool for FreeBSD.

Eric

By the way, anyone know anything about RELEASE 4.4? what happened?