Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 1997 14:46:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   printing

I know changes have recently gone into the lpd, and I haven't the time to
find out why my printer has begun kicking out a blank page on the start of
every print.  The 'fo' property is not in any of my printcap entries
(which come from apsfilter) and the default value for 'fo' (according to
the printcap man page, this is the property controlling whether a
formfeed is sent on the beginning of each new print job) is false.

If no one looks at this until my semester gets over, I'll fix at it
myself then.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |