Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:43:04 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linuxolator broken on alpha/amd64 (was: Re: cvs commit: src/sys/amd64/linux32 linux32_sysvec.c syscalls.master src/sys/compat/linux linux_file.c linux_getcwd.c linux_ioctl.c linux_ipc.c linux_mib.c linux_misc.c linux_signal.c linux_socket.c linux_stats.c linux_sysctl.c linux_uid16.c)

Divacky Roman <xdivac02@stud.fit.vutbr.cz> wrote:

>> Does anyone know the linux syscall numbers on alpha/amd64 for lstat?
>> They need to be added to the corresponding syscalls.master.
>
> in my patch I had lstat as syscall 84, you changed that to stat. I
> had reports
> it worked on amd64.. why did you change it?

I don't know how it happened, but somehow my tree got messed up. I did not
use an editor to change anything before my first commit. It's strange.

Can you please "cvs update" the files, resolve the conflicts (should be "just
removing some strange lines and keeping the right lines") and send me the
patch per email to Alexander@Leidinger.net?

If you don't have time to do it until the evening (let's say in the next 8
hours), I will try to fix "my mess" myself when I'm back home.

Bye,
Alexander.

While there's life, there's hope.
		-- Publius Terentius Afer (Terence)