Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 2020 11:19:22 -0700
From:      Chris <bsd-lists@bsdforge.com>
To:        freebsd-python <freebsd-python@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Where are, or how do I generate python man pages?

OK
# man venv
No manual entry for venv

Hmm. Appears that documentation for python doesn't exist, or isn't
installed. How does one get any information for python related
commands without having to fire up a web browser and head to
python.org? I've read about sphinx, RST, and such. But it all seems
to be a big PITA that all needs to be re-run every time something
new gets added. Is there any way to get pod, or man-like info from
python? Or do I have to get a 2yr degree in python at some college?
Sorry, I come from a Perl, and UNIX background. Where all the answers
are just a (man||pod) page away. :-)

Thank you in advance for any insight into all this.

--Chris