Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2006 02:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Daniel Kweh <dakweh29@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   loading Debian Linux onto Sun Ultra2

Hi,

I tried to install debian Linux onto Ultra 2. I hit
<Stop A> to stop the booting from default. I key in
boot cdrom, it did tries to reboot from cdrom and
started on reading the debian intstall cd, then it
stops at and error and couldnt reproceed. I cant key
anything on the system. It seems to be hang.

this is the error

Allocated 8 Megs of memory at 0x40000000 for kernel
Loaded Kernel version 2.4.27
phys, 0x40C00000 virt)...

inconsistent console:  input 1, output 0
program terminated
ok..

Sorry I am very new to Sun systtem. appreciate anyone
could help me on this. Thanks in advance

dan