Date:      Sun, 03 Nov 1996 15:52:06 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   FYI

Found the following in a computer city here.  It is a Siig i540 (no
floppy) or i542 (w/ floppy).  However, under the black paint are
AdvanSys chips and artwork.  The obscured artwork says AdvanSys
ABP-5140/42.  Has a AdvanSys chip labeled:
	ASC1090-B
	F01 ASQ01455.1
	A01 011635
It was $179 at Computer City.  ISA card with kit that included drivers
for everything (including Linux and Unixware).

However, I'm unable to stick it into a machine to see if Julian's new
SCSI drivers will see it.  When that driver comes into the real tree,
we should add this card to the compatibility list :-).

No clue if this is worth the price or not, but I just thought I'd pass
this along to people on the list here.

Warner