Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:30:40 -0400
From:      Stephen Wenzler <s.wenzler4@verizon.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Special instructions for ISDN

I wonders since I succed in getting the installation via FTP successful,
I can only able to get one B channel on Bitsurfr Pro EZ to estilibished
so I wonders how can I realiable get 2 B channels to work to install the
FreeBSD, so is there a special instructions that I should do pior to
starting connecting to ISP and download? otherwise, I'll stuck with one
B channel during the installation.

Thanks!

--
WWW: http://stephenw4.tripod.com
Email: stephenw4@netzero.net

**for sale*
I have a bunch of items for sale on eBay, click this link below:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=stephenw1&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

**update**
Effective immedately, I have new email address on my new ISP which is:

s.wenzler4@verizon.net