Date:      Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:08:34 +0200
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?B?Sm9z6SBNYW51ZWwgTWVn7WFzIFPhbmNoZXo=?=" <jms@caja-granada.es>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Q: restoring files with restore

    Hello, every month I make a full backup of my system using DUMP with the
following sintaxis:
    dump 0Bbfu 134217728 32 /dev/nrst0 /
    dump 0Bbfu 134217728 32 /dev/nrst0 /usr
    dump 0Bbfu 134217728 32 /dev/nrst0 /var

    When I'm making a restore in interactive mode I see the files to restore
and execute the command add, in interactive mode, but when I use the command
extract nothing is restoring, what is it happenning?. However the restore -r
to restore a file system it's working. Thank you.