Date:      Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:12:59 +0100
From:      "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        "Gary Jennejohn" <garyj@muc.de>, "Luke Roberts" <luke@roberts.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: small dialing in problem

> Turn on debugging on the interface and look at the log produced
> when you connect. That's the only way to find out what's happening.

I'm seeing this with an old version too, sometimes. Since that machine is
(a) remote and (b) not using the latest and greates source, I simply reboot
it when this happens and try to remember to debug it in detail if it still
happens when I will have brought that one up to a modern version ;-)

As far as I can tell either the effect never happens when debug is set on
the interface or the debug output shows nothing special.

Martin