Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 03:10:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@iet.unipi.it>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/3120: ghostscript-4.03 package broken ?

The following reply was made to PR ports/3120; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Luigi Rizzo <luigi@iet.unipi.it>
To: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc: Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>,
        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freefall.FreeBSD.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:52:30 +0200 (MET DST)

 > > I need to fix bsd.port.mk for this, but in the meantime; I have
 > > uploaded the fixed package on ftp.freebsd.org so other ftp users won't
 > > have this problem.
 > >
 > > Jordan, if you haven't burnt the CDROM yet, please rsync packages-2.2
 > > again.

 so please also check the tk-4.1 package (it was probably truncated);
 that one might affect quite a few people.

 	Luigi
 Luigi Rizzo                     Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione
 email: luigi@iet.unipi.it       Universita' di Pisa
 tel: +39-50-568533              via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)
 fax: +39-50-568522              http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/