Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 02:42:01 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   OFN: audio/festival : request for MAINTAINER

Hi -ports!

At the request of Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>, I am looking into
adding audio/festival and its friends from NetBSD's pkgsrc collection.
However, I'm not willing to maintain this huge number of audio-related
ports (given the relative complexity of the ports), so I'm looking for
someone to maintain it before merging it into our tree.

If anyone has any interest, please let me know.

You may find more information about these ports at:
ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/audio/README.html

Thanks!

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>

P.S. OFN = Obtained From NetBSD