Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 2015 04:36:14 +0000
From:      Michael Vale <m.vale@live.com.au>
To:        <adrian@freebsd.org>, <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>, <bapt@freebsd.org>, <portmgr@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: X_BUILD_FOR is back!

<!-- .EmailQuote { margin-left: 1pt=3B padding-left: 4pt=3B border-left: #8=
00000 2px solid=3B } -->

    It /is/ using DESTDIR. And sure=2C if your root/mips is elsewhere you c=
an specify it there. In fact=2C iirc from Memory DESTDIR=3DSYSROOT... just =
search for either in the Makefile to get your bearings.
Sent from my LG G3 on the Telstra Mobile network

------ Original message------From: Adrian ChaddDate: Mon=2C 20 Jul 2015 14:=
31To: Erich Dollansky=3BCc: Michael Vale=3Bfreebsd-embedded@freebsd.org=3Bf=
reebsd-mips@freebsd.org=3Bfreebsd-arm@freebsd.org=3Bbapt@freebsd.org=3Bport=
mgr@freebsd.org=3BSubject:Re: X_BUILD_FOR is back!
hiya=2C

can you make it use DESTDIR or something? Ie=2C not assume it's
SRCDIR../../root/mips/ ?

-a

On 19 July 2015 at 18:55=2C Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com> w=
rote: