Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:43:30 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>, Matthew Braga <The_Swimming_fiend@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on a Mac

         Actually from what I heard, MacOSX is based on Darwin, not
Freebsd.  I thought the same initially too.  But then again, I also have
heard rumors of MS making a windows for PPC and Apple making MacOSX
available for x86 PC's.  :)  SO who knows.  So many contradictory things
floating around I'm not entirely sure what to believe anymore.  :)