Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 09:07:20 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alban Hertroys <dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl>
To:        Chris BeHanna <behanna@zbzoom.net>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: XFree 4.0.3 + Radeon QD Crashes 4.3-STABLE

On  6 May, Chris BeHanna wrote:
>   I have the following configuration:

Same here, though on an ASUS A7M266 board (AMD761 northbridge, VIA 686B
south) and with a 1.2 GHz Athlon. Many people on various OS's suffer
from this.
In my case it helped putting the option "NoAccel" in
/etc/X11/XF86Config, but I've already read about people who still have
the problem without acceleration.

The problem is reported to the XFree86 bugtracker and standing since
January or so...

--

Alban Hertroys                              http://solfertje.student.utwente.nl