Date:      Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:39:14 -0500
From:      Brad Tarver <btarver@fpwk.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AW: AW: need a good 32-bit ata/100 raid

--------------ms020103020400030102040805

that's good to know. i'll have to remember that...

--
[...]
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--------------ms020103020400030102040805--