Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:10:22 +0000
From:      Shagaholic <admin@shagaholic.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   OzzyRebdowt Somebody has left you mail

ShagaholicThis email has been sent to you as part of your Shagaholic member=
ship.Please add admin@shagaholic.com to your contacts list, or mark as safe=
 to make sure you receive our emails.To unsubscribe or change your email pr=
eferences click here .Hi OzzyRebdowt,You have received a new email from HOT=
2FUC ! http://www.shagaholic.com/static/generated/crmCheck your email and r=
eply now! Hurry up! Nobody likes waiting too long... Remember, messages old=
er than 30 days will be automatically deleted so make sure you check your m=
ail box in time! Our Support Team will answer payment queries 24/7 by phone=
 1-800-974-4879 For Technical Support please call between 9am and 5pm. Cont=
act us online and we will respond within 24 hours. Best Regards, Stephanie =
Foster , Customer Service Representative Your screenname: OzzyRebdowt Your =
password: X6dky0VMManage your email settings here.If you don't want to get =
this kind of email anymore, click here .We'd hate to see you go, but if you=
 want to unsubscribe to all our emails, you can do that here .(c) 2012 Alcu=
da (Shagaholic), Office 22, 6 Tassou Papadopoulou, Nicosia, 2373 =D0=A1ypru=