Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:14:06 -0500
From:      "Steve Fagan" <sfagan@pmr.com>
To:        "David Johnson" <djohnson@acuson.com>, <Joe.Warner@smed.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine?

Here is a vendor who might advertise.  Not that our UNIX boxes need the
virus protection the NT/Winxx boxes need but FreeBSD does get listed on
their site as a supported UNIX.

www.sophos.com

Platforms Solaris/SPARC
Solaris/Intel
Linux/Intel
Linux/Alpha
SCO OpenServer/Intel
SCO UnixWare/Intel
Digital Unix/Alpha (Compaq Tru64 Unix/Alpha)
AIX/PowerPC
FreeBSD/Intel
HP-UX/HP-PA