Date:      Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:51:20 +0200
From:      "Oliver Manickum" <oliver@epages.net>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sharity-Light won't mount Win2k Shares ?

Hey Guys,

	I am running a TCP/IP network and am trying to mount a windows share via
sharity-light -> I am running as root and this is the error I am getting

	barr# shlight //192.168.0.30/music /music/live -U administrator -P 123456
	Using port 4488 for NFS.
	nfs mount /music/live: [1] Operation not permitted

	I even went about setting permissions on /music/live 777...

	any ideas ?

- Olly

Oliver Manickum
@_{5..29}=split//,"s treutAoePlHcenh r akr\nJ";print values%_

____________________________
ePages Internet & Multimedia
http://www.epages.net/
Tel : +27 (0)31 2679999

This message may contain information which is confidential, private or
privileged in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or any file
which is attached to this message. ePages Internet and Multimedia (Pty) Ltd
accepts no liability or responsibility for action taken in reliance of
the content of this message or any attached files. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender thereof immediately by
e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter return and/or destroy the