Date:      Thu, 4 Nov 1999 04:02:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PLEASE, WHICH DEVICE to feed CDRECORD for BURNING a RELEASE ?

hi all
I have 2 CD drives
first one is HP-8100 READ-WRITE mounted as
/dev/acd0c on /cdrom1

second one is Pioneer A10X mounted as
/dev/acd1c on /cdrom2

I have successfully made a full make release from
/usr/src/release
I have installed all needed ports like
mkhybrid, cdrecord

I have created an iso 9660 image from the
/var/release/R/cdrom/disc1/*

now I cannot figure out which device to use for
cdrecord to let it burn the Iso Image on the
first CD (Hewlet Packard 8100) ATAPI, IDE (no
scsi)

I have tried the following and did not work:
dev=0,6,0
dev=2,0
dev=/dev/acd0
dev=/dev/acd0c
dev=/dev/rcd0c
dev=/dev/rcd0.ctl:@ (by the way this is mentioned
in man file, but does not exist on my system, and
I could not create one using /dev/MAKEDEV)

I am lost, cant do anything but ask in this
helpful mailing list, if you have a clue or
suggestion please gimmy an email.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.