Date:      Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:50:31 -0600
From:      "Mark Einreinhof" <mark@cx559415-b.ftwal1.fl.home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Recurring date change problem

Still having the date change problem. I'm running xntp like was
suggested and it adjusted the date and time correctly from the wrong
date and time to the correct. The error at that time was over 1.5
days. The server has been up for 4 days since that reboot. Currently
the date shows: Thu Nov 25 05:26:53 CST 1999. As I write this, the
date is 25Nov99, 00:45am CST on my Win98 machine (which is the correct
info). What gives? If I reboot, I'm sure the date will be correct, but
rebooting is a Microsoft way of fixing. Thoughts?