Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2023 10:46:17 +0100
From:      Stephane Rochoy <stephane.rochoy@stormshield.eu>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Tooling Integration and Developer Experience

User Ngor <ihor@antonovs.family> writes:

> On 1/30/23 02:54, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
>    The main idea: to prevent information fragmentation and=20
>    improve
>    discoverability, cross-referencing abilities, search, etc.

With regards to improving discoverability, Phabricator's Owner
tool could be a good tactical move: it allow to bind code area to
peoples in order to automatically add them to reviews.

It would help the committer discover the patch, and the
non-committer who to talk with.

Note that Owner seems to already be in use. And Herald seems to be
partially used for the same purpose, i.e., send me an email or add
me as a reviewer if review is about a given code area.

Regards,
--
St=C3=A9phane Rochoy
O: Stormshield