Date:      Sun, 06 Jul 1997 22:25:06 -0400
From:      "Michael G Petry" <petry@DITTO.NetMasters.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: guspnp8 driver release

Another Data Point

I've got it running on a Tyan Dual PPro with a GUS PNP under a 3.0-Current SMP
kernel. I've been listening in to the Mars Lander and shuttle audio with not a
hitch.  I've also noticed that I can cat arbitrary bits at the audio device
and interrupt it without causing a system hang.  THANKS!! Great work.  I can
hardly wait till it's part of the tree and a lot easier to track changes.

Mike