Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:23:38 -0400
From:      "Koscielny, Wally" <Wally.Koscielny@gs.com>
To:        "'Andrew Gallatin'" <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        "'alpha@freebsd.org'" <alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Help with ed0 or ep0

When I looked up at the hardware.txt contained in the alpha directory on the
snapshot server it listed ed0 ep0 and the other nics that are apparently not
supported. We should have a hardware.txt specific to the alpha distribution.
Or have some website with a listing of the hardware that is supported. This
way, people wouldn't have to ask questions like mine on here. Is there a
place that I can find a comprehensive listing of the hardware devices that
are supported by FreeBSD-alpha ?

Thank You,
Wally K.