Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2000 03:56:30 +0200
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        Ron Smith <ronnetron@hotmail.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh server for WinNT

On Mon, Jun 26, 2000 at 09:21:25PM -0700, Ron Smith wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone recommend a good 'ssh' server for WinNT4.0? I need to 'ssh' from
> a FreeBSD box to a WindozeNT server.

I haven't tried this before, but you could check out Corinna
Vinschen's port of OpenSSH in

ftp://ftp.franken.de/pub/win32/develop/gnuwin32/cygwin/porters/Vinschen_Corinna/V1.1.1

Don't blame me if this doesn't work or even compile on your
system, I'm just passing on this URL.

bye,
  Harold

--
Someone should do a study to find out how many human life spans have
been lost waiting for NT to reboot.