Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2017 22:50:42 +0000
From:      Panagiotes Mousikides <paggas1@yandex.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSoC PF testing, week 1-2

Hello everybody!

I am Panagiotes Mousikides and have been working on writing tests and
the framework for testing pf, the FreeBSD network filter.

Until now, I have read through documentation of pf and pfctl, as well as
gotten myself familiar with the FreeBSD source code tree. I have written
some preliminary tests and integrated them under src/tests.

I have also started going through OpenBSD's network tests, to see what
work has already been done and what could be ported over to FreeBSD.

Have a look at my GitHub repository at
https://github.com/paggas/freebsd, my work is under the 'paggas' branch.

Best regards,
Panagiotes