Date:      Mon, 9 Jan 2023 16:49:49 +0100
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-xfce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panel window buttons row size

Hello.

I've been using XFCE for a long time and I've always had a bottom panel
with "Windows Buttons" on two rows.
I.e.:
Having panel preference: display: row size = 50, number of rows=1,
there were always two rows of windows buttons.

A couple of days ago, I moved from port branch 2022Q4 to 2023Q1, which
brought XFCE 4.18 in.
Now windows button are laid in a single row, unless I increase row size
to at least 64.
I *think* this is due to icon size being too big.

Is there a way to get this back as it was before?
I searched, but found no way.

(Not sure this is a question to be asked here or on XFCE's mailing
lists; I'll eventually move).

  bye & Thanks
	av.