Date:      Thu, 04 Oct 2001 00:18:22 +0900
From:      JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
To:        "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions...

> 4) Will y'all continue to periodically integrate the Kame code as you v6
> solution?

At least, we (the KAME project) are willing to continue the integrate
effort.  Whether or not the KAME code will continuously be the base
for IPv6/IPsec in the future is, of course, up to the FreeBSD team.
(I hope it will, though.)

> 5) Will the v6 code by multi-threaded?

I'm not really sure, but there should be no problem about multi-thread
specific to the IPv6 code.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.